1. Hold the dog's mouth with your right hand and hold the dog's abdomen with your left hand. Place your pet in the center of the beauty table.
2. Hold the pet with the sling of the pet's throat, not too urgent or too loose.
3. Place the anti-biting ring under the dog's neck, fix the button to the appropriate position, and fasten the anti-biting ring.
4. When pruning, first set the position where the pet is standing. Hold the lower jaw with one hand and tilt the neck to the left. The other hand holds the elbow upwards and is perpendicular to the table.
5. Complete the above steps to start trimming.