1. It is difficult for us to determine whether a biting dog is healthy or has a virus. After being bitten, you should promptly go to a nearby hospital or clinic to treat the wound. Don't care, try not to delay treatment time.
2. If you are too far away from the hospital or clinic, we can wash the wound with soapy water and then go to the hospital for vaccination. Do not worry about the pain of washing the wound.
3. The sooner the vaccine is injected after the bite, the better. The bitten wound can not be wrapped. It must be exposed outside. The effect of the vaccine is proportional to the injection time. Therefore, in the event of such an emergency, you must not delay in getting medical treatment.
4. Not all dogs have a virus, but I suggest that it is best to raise a dog to the pet hospital to vaccinate the dog, in order to prevent it. And it is best to play once a year. It not only ensures the health of the dog, but also solves its own hidden dangers.
5. We all know that rabies has an incubation period, ranging from a few days to a few decades. Once the symptoms of rabies come out, it will die. If the dog is bitten, caught, and the skin is not severe, there is no bleeding. Don't think that this is all right, regardless of the behavior that is irresponsible. No matter what the situation is, we must carry out certain governance and protection.
6. If you encounter a stray dog, you must stay away from it, don't look at it with your eyes. Their world is different from us, and watching him like that will make it hostile. Secondly, not all large dogs will bite. In fact, small dogs are not necessarily safer. Chihuahua and Bomei are more likely to bite. Pay special attention and be careful.