1. Use special combing supplies when combing, do not use combs for people. The comb is used by holding the back of the comb, swinging the wrist, laterally combing, and alternating the coarse, middle and fine teeth. The coarse-toothed comb first straightens the hair direction, the middle-toothed comb combs the hair, and the fine-toothed comb cleans the dead hair.
2. Sorting in the order of hair growth, in the order from the back to the top and from the top to the bottom.
3. When the hair is combed, the movement should be gentle. When you encounter the hair knot, patiently and meticulously comb, do not pull hard, cause dog pain and hate combing. When combing to a sensitive part of the dog (such as the external genitalia), the action should be more careful, while comforting the pet.
4. Pay attention to the dog's skin when combing. Symptoms such as scarring, alopecia areata, hernia, and purulent are found to avoid combing and timely treatment.
5. In the case of hair knotting, start combing from the tip of the hair, slowly comb to the root, and comb the knot; if it is dead knot, sputum, hard felt, you need to carefully cut off the knot and then comb.
6. If the dog's hair is thicker and the comb is difficult to be combed, it can be combed separately layer by layer. The hair is first combed, combed, then combed and then combed, and finally combed.
7. Don't just comb the coat and ignore the undercoat. The bottom is fine and soft, and it is easy to knot. If the coat is only combed, the velvet is cleaned for a long time. Although the dog is smooth, the undercoat under the coat is very easy to agglomerate, resulting in the skin not being able to breathe smoothly. "In particular, the wet season, the environment, it is more likely to breed fungi, parasites and cause skin diseases such as skin rashes and eczema."