1. Use a thin tooth comb to remove dander and comb the tangled hair.
Once the comb can smoothly comb the hair, it is combed with a fine-toothed comb.
2. Use a wire brush to remove any loose hair.
It is necessary to carefully comb the buttocks. In this part, it is very likely that a large amount of hair will be combed.
3. Sprinkle some talcum powder or bleaching earth into the hair.
This will make the coat fluffy, increase the fullness, and help to separate the hair, and immediately remove the powder.
4. Combing the hair with a fine-toothed comb and comb the hair that has fallen off around the neck to form the neck hair.
5. Using a toothbrush, gently brush the short hair of the cat's face.
Also, be careful not to rely too close to the cat's eyes.
6. Finally, repeat the fourth step with a thin toothed comb to separate the hair and help to erect the hair.